[pianotech] Pianos for sale (Was Boston Grand Value)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 4 17:49:56 PDT 2009

Tonight was a good night. Sold my 12 year old Boston GP-178 for $9,800 (plus
an artist tabor, delivery and a couple tunings).

I feel good about it. I feel that they got a heckuva good deal.

Far out! Now my dealings with purchasing my new S&S 1098 ten years ago have
finally ended. Whoopee!!!!

Terry Farrell