[pianotech] Perfect pitch

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:28:01 PDT 2009

I suspect those that have absolute pitch often do not develop a fine
sense of pitch because they don’t need to for most situations, while
ordinary musicians do. And I suspect that AP is heard in theoretical
octaves and not according to the “melodic” octave that ordinary people
hear. Are there any studies about this?

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.