[pianotech] Werkmeister III /Kirnberger temperaments

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu May 7 07:25:53 MDT 2009

Greetings,

          Has anyone ever tuned Werckmeister or Kirnberger and then had any
complaints from local artists?
I tune a Yamaha C3 for a chamber music club and I switched to a Vallotti a
year ago...no complaints. Some of these players have perfect pitch ya know,
but I ll be darned, no one complained yet.   Now, I  want to get more brave
and go to a Kirnberger. Am I pushing my luck? What say anyone?

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA
**************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!