[pianotech] Sandy's father

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Thu May 7 08:16:46 MDT 2009

Thank you for posting this Ron.  He had a stroke several years ago and Sandy
and her family have been through a lot since.  She has a great family.
The other thing I can't shake - that 15-year old who stayed with John
Granholm.
Not to mention John's amazing spirit.
Ruth Phillips

>From: Ron Berry <berrypiano at gmail.com>
>Sandy Roady, our tireless Home Office person, is off the rest of the week
because her dad passed. Even though she is off I know she will be checking
email if you want to send her sympathy wishes. sandy at ptg.org