[pianotech] $35 piano tunings? Hmmm...

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 10:05:18 MDT 2009

Is it your ad? If what you say is true, it's still very misleading to the average person reading the ad. They see the heading: "Piano Tuner" (ask for $35 service) and would naturally assume that a tuning would cost $35. Nowhere in the ad is there any mention as to what that $35 "service" is.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"