[pianotech] Question about perfect pitch

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Fri May 8 11:38:55 MDT 2009

Maybe Julia has some previous experience with K & Bs. The first one I
rebuilt (which will be the last K & B I'll ever rebuild) came from North
Carolina and the treble section of the long bridge turned to potato
chips when I removed the strings. For some reason the grain of the cap
went athwartships to the root.

Tom Cole