[pianotech] String Guarantee Issues

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri May 8 12:24:44 MDT 2009

Patrick

Unfortunately, if the supply house says there is only a 6 months guarantee on the strings, you're out of luck. Had you notified the supply house the first time, you might have?had a case. But since you didn't, they don't have to replace them. If you offered your customer a longer guarantee, then you personally have to stand by that. But the supply house doesn't.
Sorry, Pat, but that's the way?I see it.

Wim