[pianotech] Latest Newspaper Story about John

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun May 10 08:20:56 MDT 2009

Matthew,
  Some years ago I had a list argument with someone that I subsrquently metb at convention . We got along great and in looking back at my "contributions" in the archives I feel kind of embarrased .
That crap in out there forever and I regret the exchange.
Point being is the post in question one you will feel proud of five years from now?
    Just an opinion from one who has erred in this direction before.
Tom Driscoll