[pianotech] Cheek Block removal question...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed May 13 15:41:04 MDT 2009

Can you remove the fallboard with the little screws on the ends? Take that
off and then you'll find the cheek blocks will have a screw on the back of
them screwed into the keybed.

Paul

"Larry Trischetta" <ltpianoman at comcast.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
05/13/2009 04:12 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[pianotech] Cheek Block removal question...

Hi...I'm trying to find out how to remove the cheek blocks (for action
removal) on a 1986 Story & Clark baby grand ser.# 901037. There are no
screws underneath and nothing under the rubber button on the cheek block.
Also, there are no screws under the key slip. Maybe I need new glasses.
Thanks for any help offered.

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter