[pianotech] pitch floating; D-C Systems in schools

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed May 13 23:47:37 MDT 2009

David,
  Ditto my Bro. Today at our local library. Steinway M (teflon ,but I
digress)Tuned 3 weeks ago @440 with minor pitch raise .
Spring has arrived in Ma. along with higher humidity . Todays tuning  for an
operatic recital and it was 10-12  cents sharp .System unpluged. There went
the time for my Starbucks --- sitting in the club chair like the cool dude
in a loose mood that I am --- break.
 Tom Driscoll

Subject: [pianotech] pitch floating; D-C Systems in schools