[pianotech] Upright Tilter

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu May 14 09:06:46 MDT 2009

ear rings?<O((
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Richmond
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Upright Tilter

  Right.  That's why I was so happy to adopt Dave Davis's recommendation of using the ratcheting straps. (I searched the archives and can't find the pictures.)  I still have those useless clamps--in fact, I've been cleaning up my garage, found them, and wondered if there was something they might be useful for.  Any ideas?  Or should I take them to be recycled?  It's always a plus to get rid of something...

  Barbara Richmond, RPT

  near Peoria, Illinois