[pianotech] Upright Tilter

James Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 15 13:12:00 MDT 2009

I have one of the models that folds in the middle and is very easy to move
about.  The one thing that I don't like is that when it is assembled, it
isn't nearly as tall an the ones that only fold lengthwise.  This makes them
more difficult to use on a large upright because you don't have as much
leverage because the handle is so much lower.  My shop tilter is much easier
to use but not very portable.