[pianotech] Otto Altenburg Piano - Maker

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri May 15 19:48:46 MDT 2009

The salesman probably told him that. A customer of mine once told me she had a Bosendorfer, only find a Kimbaldofer in her living room. For those of you who don't know what a Kmbaldorfer is, it's a Kimball grand designed like a Bosey, but built in French Lick, by American Craftsman. (Whoops, those were made in Memphis). But you get the picture.

Wim