[pianotech] Soundboard

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat May 16 22:55:56 MDT 2009

Richard wrote:
> I have a client who just got a Weinbach? 6ft4 grand online from Arizona.
> He is in NJ. I went to tune it last week and he was complaining about
> rattling
> In the board. I did hear it, went under and tightened any bridge screws
> but it is still there.
> Will it possibly go away after more time in a higher humidity area?
> Any suggestions?

It may possibly go away in higher humidity. But like my
recurring dream of a terminal free fall velocity soft landing
of a refrigerator sized solid platinum meteorite in my back
yard, it ain't likely to pan out. As the technician at ground
zero, you're going to have to identify the cause, rather than
hope it goes away, or bow out and disappear.

> Sent from my iPhone

Do you get reduced rates for announcing it?
Ron N