[pianotech] Player Piano Co book reprints

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun May 17 07:09:59 MDT 2009

With the pending uncertainty of the disposition of PPC business, I
purchased one of all - available - book reprints.

They are now all listed in my shopping cart.

NOTE:

Please be patient with your order - I am still getting organized and put
in my file system. As I get to them from my huge box, I am updating the
info in the shopping cart - ie. page size, kind of paper, etc - that
Durrell did not do. And scanning in the front cover or 1st page for
further reference.

Non-US shipping will be addressed as the sales are made

www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com

Happy shopping,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years