[pianotech] Cheek Block removal question...

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun May 17 09:25:23 MDT 2009

Gerald Groot wrote:
> That's what I suggested in the first place over a week ago.  Legs that were
> swapped legs. Guess because I'm newer here, it was ignored or not seen by
> some.  Oh well...

There is a certain point in one of these list discussions at
which the concept reception light goes on. This is somewhat
after all the peripheral permutations of diversionary concerns
have been chased down and enmired, and someone stops and looks
around to see what happened. It usually takes anywhere from
fifteen to fifty posts before anyone is ready to entertain a
likely answer to the original question. Answering the question
plausibly before then does no good at all. You have to wait
for the avalanche to reach the valley and stop before you can
dig out the survivors.

Don't worry about it. It'll happen again.
Ron N