[pianotech] DamppChaser problem

Scott Helms, RPT tuner at helmsmusic.net
Sun May 17 19:20:37 MDT 2009

We have a TON of minerals in our water here in AZ, so even the RO water
cakes up the pads to a certain degree. I tell all of my customers to use
distilled water along with the pad treatment, and those who do have
absolutely no problems with buildup on the pads - in fact, they tend to
last a lot longer than I would even expect!
--
Scott A. Helms, Registered Piano Technician
480-818-3871