[pianotech] Update and Thanks from John Granholm

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon May 18 18:41:05 MDT 2009

Thank you for the update.

What a sad thing any human being would do.  Not only, was he driving on the
wrong side of the road but he left the scene of the accident to boot.  What
a total jerk this guy is.  The world seems to have a very evil side but,
yet, it also has a bright side as well.  His 15 year old passenger saved
your life as did the other person that came to the rescue.  You are a lucky
man John, to be alive.  I wish you the best in your recovery.

Jerry Groot RPT