[pianotech] Tokiwa, renner, steinway?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu May 21 06:39:09 MDT 2009

Terry,

I've only used Renner wips and shanks. (so far).  Not too old to learn a
new trick ;>)

Paul

pianolover 88 <pianolover88 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
05/20/2009 11:30 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Tokiwa, renner, steinway?

Thanks everyone for the various replies. So Paul, do you use steinway
wippens, or maybe also the abel wippens as well as the naturals?

Terry Peterson
Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"