[pianotech] Antares Voicing Book

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri May 22 10:16:25 MDT 2009

I whole-heartedly agree!

It's well worth the cost, and I too, have learned a great deal from it.
Great job Andre!!

Best,

Paul T. Williams RPT

William Monroe <bill at a440piano.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
05/22/2009 11:12 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Antares Voicing Book

Jurgen and Andre.,

Kudos on the book.  I've finished once through so far and it has already
paid for itself - really.  In particular there was one filing technique
which I just tried tonight on a set of hammers I'm about to remove, and it
cut my time by over 1/2!!!

And yes, a beautiful book.  Well designed and executed.  If any of you out
there are on the fence because of the cost, I'd recommend just doing it.
It is well worth it.

William R. Monroe