[pianotech] Double loop German stringing

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Fri May 22 15:16:14 MDT 2009

Conrad,
I have successfully made the jig that was designed by Ron Overs and it works
quite well.
The nice thing about it is that the double loop can be made just a few
thousandths larger than the hitch pin and if done correctly will not colapse
onto the pin, nor will it unwind under tension - tag not really required.
Have the design and instructions on a .PDF file but I think it would be a
good idea to get Ron's approval before I post it on a public forum.
Gene