[pianotech] Steinway A Bass String Rescaling

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:39:45 MDT 2009

Will et al.,I don't recall that this particular Sanderson lecture/handout,
but I do have a memory of David Roberts telling a gathering of technicians
at a CERS gathering in Cleveland (ca. 1979) that he had put such a set of
"theoretically zilch" iH bass string on his own Steinway grand -- and took
them off promptly once he had proved the point to himself.
Patrick Draine