[pianotech] Key Top Material

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Mon May 25 07:00:58 MDT 2009

Hi Blaine,

I have a 'sample' key that came along with a shop buy out.  It looks like
what you have described.  This key sample has a label on the side that
reads: .125 Translucent Opal Acrylic.  Patterson Keyboards  (they are long
out of business, I believe).

I may have some used tops of this material and some other that is thinner.
I'll be back in the shop on Tuesday and will check my box of old, used, and
weird key materials.

Debbie L.