[pianotech] Leasing a Business Vehicle

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue May 26 22:52:56 MDT 2009

Depends on the car you are going to purchase or lease and the deal you
negotiate (it is negotiable) the number of miles you drive (the allowable
miles is also negotiable), the amount of money you want to put down, etc.  I
am currently leasing and it seems to be ok.  The tax write off is greater, I
keep the car for three years and don't have to pay for any repairs (all
warranty) though I do have to pay for maintenance (I just sunk $3000 into my
other car), trade it in for another car in three years.  But it's best to
check with an accountant as there are many factors that come into play.
Leasing can be your best option, or not.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com