[pianotech] Profelt for loose centres?

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Wed May 27 06:26:23 MDT 2009

Folks I just found out that my question about VS Profelt for loose centres
was already post on the list by Paul Williams in November 2008.  I don't
see any answer though.

I see also that my other notion some weeks ago, about key cauls possibly
not being necessary for using VS Profelt on key bushings, was also
previously addressed: