[pianotech] cycles for business

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 06:35:19 MDT 2009

I sometimes use my motorcycle to get to pianos. But I usually warn the customers before hand so they are not surprised and scared to see my drive up to their houses. It's like I'm not going to work when I use the cycle  to drive to work... But it only works when weather permits, and, in Québec, this is NOT very often.

Marcel Carey