[pianotech] cycles for business

John Dorr a440 at bresnan.net
Thu May 28 07:43:57 MDT 2009

>James Grebe wrote:
>Back in the late 60's I used a motorcycle for wok. Had my tools strapped on a >luggage carrier in the back. I liked it but customers frowned on it, but I >was young then.

That may have had something to do with it.  I ride a bike, too, when weather
permits.  I'm 54, and my hair's all grey.  My bike ('78 Honda CX500, a
CLASSIC!) doesn't have loud pipes, just a contented purr.  So I think between
my conservative bike, my helmet, and my grey hair, I don't present any kind of
a provocative image.  If anything, my customers seem amused and interested.

I'll be riding today!  And tomorrow!

vrrooom, vrooom!

John Dorr,
Helena, MT