[pianotech] cycles for business

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu May 28 07:51:58 MDT 2009

James wrote;
> >Back in the late 60's I used a motorcycle for wok. Had my tools strapped
> on a >luggage carrier in the back. I liked it but customers frowned on it,
> but I >was young then.

 I used a bike, (BMW R75/5 toaster tank) for years and never had anything
but postive comments.   I did learn not to carry a spare helmet, as several
customers wanted a ride and I just didnt' want to deal with the liability of
that.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT

Cooking Dinner For Two? Sign Up & Get Immediate Member-Only
Savings.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222652750x1201460983/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225797%3B37274671%3Bq%3Fhttp:%2
F%2Frecipes.cookingfor2.pillsbury.com%2F%3FESRC%3D934)