[pianotech] Modified L Scale with 5 note transition

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu May 28 12:03:16 MDT 2009

Ron N wrote:
Re: There's still plenty to learn, and gobs of variables. I'd love to get to
do five in a row of the same model of something, so I could get some side by
side comparisons without having to rely so much on faulty two or eight year
old memory to try incremental changes. Answers could come a lot faster if so
much time wasn't spent making a living.

... isn't that what government grants are for? While offered somewhat
jokingly ... why not? It seems that our government has supported research on
other things in the past. Why not this?

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com