[pianotech] Piano Built completely in Virginia-pics

perrys piano restorations perrymark at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 19:05:55 MDT 2009

Hey John,

no, not as a polish.  Only to lubricate the pad.  A single drop will do a square foot or more.  The reason for the holy oil is to introduce the muhr to the shellac.  this makes the finish slightly flexible, and thus stronger.  (and annoints the instrument built with the prayers of all of us here at the shop.)

God Bless,

Mark