[pianotech] bench

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:14:57 MDT 2009

Hi Dave

This is the info I got for the hydraulic benches.

Thank you for your email inquiry to Discacciati in Italy regarding
model 810 Hydraulic .  We would like to inform you that we have
this model in stock at our warehouse in Tampa, Florida.

The price is US $ 450.00 plus estimated UPS Shipping Fee $45.00

We do not accept credit cards and if you are interested in purchasing this
bench you can prepay with a check in either US Dollar or Canadian Dollar.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Gudi Benson

German American Trading Co. Inc. P.O. Box 17789 Tampa, FL 33682 T: 813-961-8405 F: 813-961-8514 germanamer at msn.com

Marcel Carey