[pianotech] My new website

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Sep 15 05:17:20 MDT 2009

That's very nice, Duaine, but the point that you originally made was that
Open Office creates standard HTML, and it simply does not.

CSS is not at all hard to learn, and site layout has nothing at all to do
with what tool you use to make your site. I could not agree more on the TOC
concept, which is why every site I have ever worked on has one and only one
consistent menu/TOC on each page.