[pianotech] ear and wrist protection

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 00:57:36 MDT 2009

Marshall

My wrist has never bothered me. Are using your fingers, wrist, or?arm, when you're tuning unisons.?I primarily move my forearm up and down, with just a little of wrist movement. Of course when you're doing intervals you'll need to use your fingers,more, but even then, when playing the notes repeatedly, you should move the forearm, and not so much the wrist.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943