[pianotech] Re.: Dipblocks

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Tue Sep 29 22:11:41 MDT 2009

Hi David,

I got the material from Lee valley. They are used  to make pens.
What I did was made a jig and cut them on my tablesaw with the blade at the
same angle as my sample
block cutting them a slight bit larger, after that I fine sanded with 220,
600 and 2000 grit sandpaper to get 10 mm.
I then used my buffing wheel to get a nice shine.

Jack Houweling