[pianotech] New Sat IV for sale

martin cipolla pianodoctor at msn.com
Thu Apr 1 06:45:40 MDT 2010

I have a new Sat IV for sale. I have had it for about 3 months.  I bought it as a back up when I was doing dealer floor tunings.  It has been used for 3 or 4 tunings, and is in perfect condition.  I am cutting back on my floor tunings do to a shoulder injury, so no longer need 2 ETD's.   Includes a magnetic mic pick up for very noisy locations. ($100 value)  Sale price is $1300.  You can e-mail me at:
 pianodoctor at msn.com
Thanks,
Marty