[pianotech] What do you call this kind of action?

Alan Forsyth forsyth93 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 1 19:43:34 MDT 2010

The simplex name was used as an adjective in describing these types of actions, as against "complex" actions; it did not refer to a specific maker. The trouble with calling it a spring & loop is that there are so many kinds of actions with different configurations of springs and loops.

AF

(Spring is not here yet..... so why do we change to summer time in the middle of winter?)