[pianotech] vs profelt

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 08:38:42 MDT 2010

Not the way we do it.  Also, this is at a school, using semi-skilled student labor paid for by work-study wherever possible--one person hits the bushings of a key with steam, passes it to another armed with a single needle voicing tool, and then finally to the Profelt-er.  It goes about as quickly as the three of them can pass the keys.

Alan Eder