[pianotech] FW: re: Rebushing keys, was ...VS Profelt

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 20:21:56 MDT 2010

Getting exact with the language and what we mean is always a challenge.
Seems we're on the same page.

I will add to those who are talking about how fast they can do a key bushing
job not to forget to factor in the final sizing and checking at both the
balance rail and the front rail.  That can take almost as much time as
replacing them if done carefully with attention paid to friction levels in
the key.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com