[pianotech] New Faulk

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Apr 4 14:12:54 MDT 2010

I have a Fujan and love it.  Allan Wright at Steinway in London has a
Faulk, and we each tried the other, to compare.  A  brief trial doesn't
of course compare with regular use.  But I think they are both truly
excellent. It's great that this technological development of our mail
tool has taken place!.

I too have declined to present my Fujan to certain pianos!  I have made
a sympathetic joke out of it with certain customers who had bought or
been given worthless worn-out ancient upright pianos.  Not that I
tackled them with my old lever - they didn't get tuned at all.  If I am
to tune a piano, it will be with the Fujan, since it's always going to
make the job easier.  But I have pointed out to customers sometimes that
my Fujan lever is worth more than their piano!

Best regards,

David Boyce.