[pianotech] Piano cleaning after a fire

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 06:10:20 MDT 2010

Concern about heating the piano to 80º?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  My wife won't
let me turn the AC on until the house is warmer than that for the
eight months of the year when it is warm outside (and inside!). Little
old ladies homes in these retirement communities where I do a lot of
work are commonly kept in the low to mid-80ºs. 80º F is nuttin'. Keep
on eye on reletive humidity though.....

Terry Farrell
in getting hotter and steamier every day Florida - was 87º yesterday -
gettin' close to summer again!  :-(