[pianotech] regulation problem

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 06:57:20 MDT 2010

Hi Will,

The excavating (my word) I'm referring to is different than, and in
addition to normal full length side tapering you mention.  I was
referring to removing felt from the circumference of the the shoulders.
Cutting felt from the circumference I think would normally strike fear
and horror into the hearts of most of us, however, there are folks who
do this often and report good results.

Don't know...gotta try it first and see...

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com