[pianotech] Ivers & Pond Upright #24422 (John Ross)

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 13:58:25 MDT 2010

And if you can't convince them to replace all...then at least mark the ones you did.   If you take an old one not yet broken, you might be able to crack it with your fingers.   Explaining what this is costing them for the minimum service charge and repair a few and what it would cost them to do it right in the shop.   You can do this work at the site quite easily.  I'd be prepare them to replace the bridle straps at the same time...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044