[pianotech] removing the marker

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 18:09:21 MDT 2010

I'm busier than all get out Marshall.  I am currently booked all the way
through May but for 2 open days.  I have 16 action jobs lined up for June,
all major ones, several for May, several for July, I'm taking 2 weeks
vacation in July and 2 in August.   Then I am booked solid beginning the
last 2 weeks of August all the way through December.  These are what I call
my pre-booked months for my churches, schools, college and homes.

So far, even though Michigan has been in its own little recession since
2001, I have not been affected at all.  Knock on wood!  My head'll do..

Jer