[pianotech] Pitch change, etc.

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Wed Apr 7 16:26:45 MDT 2010

Ahem, Mr. Farrell!!  I live in Cow Hampshire, remember - you and Ron came to
our Regional.  How could you forget ME?!! I thought you would still be
having nightmares from the experience!

Who lives in Florida that sells this stuff?  Is he good?  Is he reliable?
Don't recommend him unless you have good things to say!  :-)

Will

P. S.  So I stole some of Joe Garrett's exclamation points.  Sue me!