[pianotech] harpscichord

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 18:11:17 MDT 2010

List,
I have a client who is getting old and wants to donate her harpsichord.   She is in San Francisco.
She needs an appraisal for her taxes.   Any help with a value would be great but she needs a written appraisal.
Walter Ebeloe
built in Hamburg, Germany in 1937 and delivered in 1938
Double Manual
5 pedals
It was built for the owner.   She has all the manuals and history written up.
I know little or nothing about harpsichords...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044