[pianotech] Fw: jack

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 8 18:59:34 MDT 2010

I made mine 18" tall ( excluding the jack). Just cut 2 2x4's @14" and attach
them together.Then make a base and top shelf and the total length should be
around 18" give or take. Then glue the jack to the stand with Gorilla glue.
It's rock solid and does the job nicely.
Absolutely zero effort to lift any grand. What's really nice is letting the
grand down, simply turn the release valve and the grand comes down nice and
easy.
Plus it doesn't take up hardly any space in my vehicle.
Best $9.99 I've ever spent!
 I also installed a piece of pvc pipe on the side to carry the handle when
not in use.
Tom Servinsky