[pianotech] How NOT to move a grand piano

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Fri Apr 9 15:59:07 MDT 2010

"Looking for a pic of a shiny black grand piano for use in my hearing class"
So what will the caption be, "They didn't hear a thing I said" ?

At least now we know who not to call now, since the their logo is plastered
on the truck.

I particularly like the last picture of them with the back hoe dragging the
lid across the sidewalk.  Takes it to a new level, doesn't it?

As I like to say, A hundred thousand years ago, the animals would have
killed and eaten these people, and natural selection would have prevailed.
Yep. Yep.

Will Truitt