[pianotech] economy

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:36:12 MDT 2010

One inexpensive way to advertise is door hangers. I tried this a few years
ago and got a few jobs from it. One of the best things about it is it allows
you to market to the people who are closest to you. My goal at the time was
to have every home within a mile radius of my house to know who I am and
what I do. We put a 10 percent off coupon on the hanger. I hired my daughter
and her cousin to hang them around the neighborhood. I think we paid them 10
cents a piece to hang them. So for $10 they hit a hundred houses. If I were
looking for more clients I would probably pursue this again.

You can order the blanks and print them yourself or take them to Kinko's or
another print shop.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter