[pianotech] slow business

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 09:08:23 MDT 2010

Marshall,

anything you do has value.  I do mean the piano you use, because needing it will push you to get it done.  Advertise the one you have and fix up the one you replace it with.

One idea that worked for me was, offering a free cleaning with a tuning.  To begin with it doesn't take much.  Second if you aren't full of appointments, then you have time to work with.

I think what works is all of it.  A little this, and a little that.  Use all the ideas and if your aren't working, then push on the wheel.

William