[pianotech] door hangers

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 11:14:37 MDT 2010

Marshall,

Ryan Sowers, Here. I don't recall where I purchased the door hanger stock -
but a quick google revealed a large number of suppliers. Some companies will
design it for you for a fee. I like doing that sort of thing so I purchased
blank ones and came up with the design myself and had it printed locally.
Printing costs are around 10 cents a copy for single color. The hangers
themselves were maybe another 10 cents a piece or so (3 on a sheet of card
stock). It was a lot less than the cost of a stamp, and they don't compete
with all the other junk mail that is in people's mailboxes.

You won't be able to hit EVERY house (dogs, no solicitation signs, locked
gates etc.) but there will be plenty you CAN get at.

Good luck with your growing business!

Be sure to attend the PTG 2010 Convention in Las Vegas. There are lots of
business classes, and one of the best ways to grow your business is to keep
increasing your skills and professionalism. It seems expensive to attend,
but you can't afford NOT to!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter